If you are serious about body building, then you must know what it takes to build muscle mass and lose fat. It is a fact that most people who want to build muscle mass and lose fat do not have the knowledge of how to go about getting there. With the right information, though, anyone can get results. Here’s some tips on what you should know in order to achieve your goals.
It’s important to understand that you will not build muscle mass overnight. The process is slow and gradual. However, by following these guidelines, you can gain strength and build muscle fast enough to see results in just a few weeks. So let’s begin with an overview of the three phases of building muscle mass.
Phase 1 – Increase Muscle Mass — Build Your Foundation
This is the first phase of building muscle mass. To be successful at this stage of development, you need to take good care of yourself so you don’t injure yourself while training hard. This means eating well and keeping hydrated, especially when lifting heavy weights. If you’re not eating properly, you won’t have any energy for your workouts. Plus, water keeps everything flowing around your body so you’ll feel great!
In addition to eating well and staying healthy, you also need to make sure to sleep soundly at night. In order to sleep well, you’ll want to avoid caffeine after 2pm because it has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. After you’ve had your coffee, try drinking a glass of warm milk instead.
Phase 2 – Develop More Muscle — Grow Bigger Muscles
This is where you develop more muscle mass. At this point, you should expect to start seeing some pretty dramatic changes in your physique. In order to accomplish this, you’ll need to increase the intensity of your workouts. That means doing more sets of repetitions and heavier weights. When you’re going all out, remember to keep your form correct. If you don’t maintain proper posture during exercise, you’ll end up hurting yourself.
You may find it difficult to add weight to the bar or even lift a dumbbell over head. Don’t worry; you can still add weight slowly. Instead of lifting a weight that’s too heavy for you, use two 25 pound plates on each side. Then you can gradually add another plate until you reach a weight that you can handle easily.
Now that you’ve learned how to work out correctly and safely, it’s time to build muscle. Here are some other things you need to know before beginning your workout routine:
- Train your muscles one day per week. On non-training days, rest as much as possible. This is essential for maintaining lean muscle tissue. Otherwise, you’ll end up losing muscle mass.
- Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals leads to fatigue and irritability. You’ll also put yourself at risk of becoming weak.
- Eat protein every 3-4 hours. Protein helps you repair damaged cells and tissues, which makes them stronger.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water flushes toxins from your body and keeps you feeling full. Also, if you aren’t drinking enough water, you’ll experience headaches, nausea, dizziness, and dehydration.
- Get enough sun exposure. Vitamin D is vital to healthy bones and teeth, but it’s also needed for healthy muscles and joints. Sunlight provides vitamin D naturally, so you don’t need to buy best steroid stack for cutting. But if you live in a cloudy area, supplementing with vitamin D can help.
- Take a multivitamin pill every day. A multi-vitamin is designed to provide nutrients which your body needs. These include vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B12, folate, and calcium.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise stimulates the release of growth hormones such as insulin growth factor and human growth hormone. These help your body build muscle mass.
- Do cardio exercises. Cardio exercises improve blood circulation, which increases oxygen supply to your muscles. They also help burn calories.
- Stop smoking. Smoking reduces the amount of oxygen available for burning fat and causes damage to body organs like lungs and heart.
- Keep stress under control. Stress causes your body to produce cortisol, which puts you at risk of gaining fat.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol inhibits the production of testosterone, which is necessary for building muscle mass.
The combination of all of these factors is what will allow you to grow bigger muscles. And now you have the knowledge to do exactly that. Keep reading to learn more about how to get started…
Building muscle is a long term process. It requires dedication and consistency. But if you stick to these basic guidelines, you’ll be able to build muscle mass quickly.
To build muscle mass, you need to eat well (but not too many carbohydrates) and train frequently. Try to complete your workouts in less than 30 minutes, and make sure to complete one set of 8 to 12 reps (depending on your current fitness level). Once you have completed your workout, immediately consume a high concentration of protein. The best sources of protein include meat, eggs, fish, poultry, beans, legumes, and grains.